WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small pieces of data that are sent to your computer when you visit a website. On subsequent visits, this data is returned to that website. Cookies allow us to recognize you automatically each time you visit our site so that we can personalize your experience and provide a better service. Accordingly, we recommend that you set your browser to accept cookies from our website.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, a platform or an application and to use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, traffic control and data communication, session identification, access to restricted parts, storage of the elements that make up an order, execution of the purchase process of an order, the request for registration or participation in an event, the use of security elements while browsing, storage of content for video or audio broadcasting or sharing content through social networks.
- Customization cookies: are those that allow the user to access the service with certain predefined general characteristics according to a set of predefined criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc..
- Analytical cookies: are those which, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and therefore to carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this purpose, your navigation on our website is analysed to improve the products or services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: are those which, elaborated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising space on the website in the most efficient way, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our website. To this end, we can analyse your surfing habits on the Internet and show you the advertising relating to your surfing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising space that, where appropriate, the publisher has inserted in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allow the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it. In particular this site uses:
GOOGLE ANALYTICS COOKIE
Google Analytics is a tool developed by Google Inc. that allows us to know the use that visitors of musicfreedom.org make the web, in order to improve your web page and thus offer a better browsing experience and a better service to our customers. Google Analytics does not collect any information that can identify you individually (such as your first name, last name or postal address). The data that this tool collects relates to the place from which you connect, information about the device from which you are connected, the route you take when you visit our website, data about your browser, operating system, length of visit or information about how you arrived at our website (this allows us to measure our marketing campaigns). With this data, musicfreedom.org can implement the necessary improvements to provide a better service to our users so that they have as optimal a browsing experience as possible within the website.
ONLINE CHAT COOKIES
The online chat service we offer at musicfreedom.org collects information about each of the users' visits to our website, which allows us to learn about their use of the website with the sole purpose of making improvements to our website that allow the user to have a better experience. Among the data that we may collect: information on the user's navigation path within the website, the user's location (city, in no case the exact address), the device from which he connects, the operating system, and if the user makes use of the contact tool musicfreedom.org voluntarily, data are stored that allow us to identify you in subsequent consultations in order to offer you personalized attention. In any case, only the data of the users who use the instrument are stored. The rest of the data relating to users who access the site cannot be consulted or recovered from musicfreedom.org once the user has left the site.
CONFIGURING COOKIES IN YOUR BROWSER
You can allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your device by accessing the configuration of the browser from which you access the website. Below you can find information on how to do this in major browsers: